Settings

New Year New Adventures

Jinwoo

• Co-Owner

Greetings Lost-Souls Family, 

I wish you all a Happy New Year as we embark through a new journey of 2024. 
2023 is one of the most hectic year as we've ever experienced numerous of challenges, yet still, here we are.
Well, past is the past but still I want to express my deepest gratitude to my colleagues and everyone for you guys contribution towards Lost Souls throughout 2023.
There aren't bad days, only the inconveniences one, but those are the one who taught us the most despite all of that.

May Lost Souls strive even further in 2024 .
p/s : thanks @ Vo1D AMATERASU for your tireless and dedicated works :)) , bro is bz enough to ignore most of our messages
:V

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOST SOULS FAMILY
@ Member@Trial Admin@Admin@Senior Admin@Demo Reviewer@Server Manager@Staff@Supervisor@R&D@Co-Owner@akPXJRg.gifOwner

• Love 16
  • Sad 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

🍆

Edited by PaRaPaRa
Happy New Year Boyzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help?
Feel free to contact me through Discord: 
para_para0364

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Co-Owner
8 hours ago, Jinwoo said:

Greetings Lost-Souls Family, 

I wish you all a Happy New Year as we embark through a new journey of 2024. 
2023 is one of the most hectic year as we've ever experienced numerous of challenges, yet still, here we are.
Well, past is the past but still I want to express my deepest gratitude to my colleagues and everyone for you guys contribution towards Lost Souls throughout 2023.
There aren't bad days, only the inconveniences one, but those are the one who taught us the most despite all of that.

May Lost Souls strive even further in 2024 .
p/s : thanks @ Vo1D AMATERASU for your tireless and dedicated works :)) , bro is bz enough to ignore most of our messages
:V

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOST SOULS FAMILY
@ Member@Trial Admin@Admin@Senior Admin@Demo Reviewer@Server Manager@Staff@Supervisor@R&D@Co-Owner@akPXJRg.gifOwner

haha happy new year

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

• Supervisor
10 hours ago, Lux said:

Whats bro saying

Gotta be positive don't be rude smh

• Great! 1

CS-Spielerin, Studentin und Sprachbegeisterte

Guest Amenadiel

Happy new year to everyone out there!

And thank you everyone, for keeping the community together! <3