Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
[L|S]King Maroc Moh3#!}

Suggestion Add Bad camper Plugin For DD2

Hello,

I want suggest To add This Pluging in DD2 Cuz I see Much players camping so we need For punish The players who Camping Long Time , There can be a combination of punishments that get applied to a player that camps too long. Punishments start when the player's camping meter reaches 80%. They get worse at 90%. They finally come to 100%. Link http://www.amxmod.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=364

And we will solve this problem Of Campers And I Hope To agree about this suggestion Because its Important Thanks .

• Like 1

I see this great idea ... most of the game can be seen as some camp players in the TT part. 

• wow 1

Alejandro Espin: 3

^^ Whatssap: +593 987267827

wuaoo kill ... 

giphy (1).gif

1 hour ago, AirStriker said:

That plugin should work only with terorists not ct cuz ct has to camp in bomb sites 

But bro thats its no fair for tt if they ct camping so tt will rip xd cuz all them camping and you don't get any fun 

i think

1 - bomb planted and stayed camp = kick or slay

2 - although not planted bomb the camp remained that not camp 

just an opinion

Hmm I see this suggestion, Well im not agree with this. Because if you add this plugin maybe the DD2 admins they dont have work.. When you apply for admin ( DD2 ) you know what you need do in the server, and in my opinion if you add this plugin maybe the admin only we can give ban to players who use hacks and thats all. Also if we add this plugin isn't fair for Terrorist, and i think we need balance in both teams. But anyways thanks for your suggestion!

Denied.

Closed/Moved