Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Camaro.

Some fixes

Hello everyone well i have some ideas maybe make your server better 
 i never praise myself but i am a 7+years zombie player so i have some experience
and i neven seen something like your server guys 
let me give this note on order to get the rest of all the players 
we need to talk about the Bomb car i dont know what u guys call it but maybe RC-bomb 
this car should be removed bcs its annoying the playres already even you are using madness or nothing its killing you and its not fun if you spent 20 ammo to kill someone and he just kill you with car so you have no chose you die or die nothing to do 
2- about the vip players we all rescpet vip players spent money to have more power then the another players but when they use 4 sbs and 2 lms 100% they will win so what did they left for the normal players ? 
i played a lot in your server last 3 days and i its really harder to win if you are a zombie its bcs the power of vips 
so the this idea maybe let for vip players buy only one thing from vip menu like 2 sbs or one lm or a guns one time per round 
3- about the maps theres some maps you guys need to delete bcs the players always asking for change just take a look and if u want i call tell you wish maps it is 
4-last thing i was thinking about add more modes like sniper or tag mode its will be more fun 

I respect all of you I hope this happens the server will become much better and i apologized for any mistakes in writing
  • Like 2

I don't agree with you about the Rc Bomb, but as you said, it shouldn't do any damage on someone who's using madness.

There are some maps that should be removed, e.g. zm_ls_die_hard zm_ls_toronto these two nobody likes.

There's already a sniper mode.

• Like 1
  • wow 1

I like your suggestion about the RC Bomb, i already talked about it to @AmerHS @AirStriker, and i hope they agree to Remove RC's damage on madness.

About The VIP i dont agree with that, its perfect the way it is.

And yea they should remove some useless Maps.

Thanks for you suggestions.

• Like 1
  • wow 2

For More Information Contact Me On

Facebook Steam

pizap.com1569038753227211.thumb.jpg.b214e7c467be8639fb0132a8be057e7c.jpg

We will working in some of sugestions. Thanks for this thread!

Accepted

Closed/Moved

• Like 1

By the way i have some ideas to make zombies litle more powereful might add more hp for zombies and vampire zombie will gain more hp per kill and going to make a custom nade for zombies so when they trow the nade humans wont be able to use there weapon for some time meybe 5 sec or 6 sec so this should rotate thimgs 

11 hours ago, AirStriker said:

By the way i have some ideas to make zombies litle more powereful might add more hp for zombies and vampire zombie will gain more hp per kill and going to make a custom nade for zombies so when they trow the nade humans wont be able to use there weapon for some time meybe 5 sec or 6 sec so this should rotate thimgs 

I totally agree with that.

That would be great!

For More Information Contact Me On

Facebook Steam

pizap.com1569038753227211.thumb.jpg.b214e7c467be8639fb0132a8be057e7c.jpg