Settings

Rest in Peace...... Tiger Strike

Vo1D AMATERASU

• Co-Owner

Dear Lost-Souls Community,

It is with a heavy hearts that we come together to share the sad news of the passing away of @ Tiger Strike , a former Senior admin here at Lost-Souls community.

We encourage all of you guys to take a moment of silence to remember him and the time we spent here together.

Its really an unfortunate news that we have to hear.

We extend a deep condolence to his family.

May your soul rest in peace brother <3

Sincerely,
Lost-Souls Management

@ Member @Admin @Trial Admin @Senior Admin @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer   @Trial Demo Reviewer @akPXJRg.gifOwner @ Veteran @hanf.gifR&D

• Love 4
  • Sad 22
  • Angry 1

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

Good afternoon, I probably don't remember this brother. But on my behalf I want to say. Wherever you are, take care of us and your family. Our Community became poorer today with your departure. But life has these things, it plays tricks on us.

REST IN PEACE .

• Great! 1

dead man wALKING.png

His real name is John Andreu Paciosani Villanueva, he from Filippine. He was 1 of my best friend in game,I and him applied admin the same time and he helped me so much, so I gave him VIP every month because he was 1 of good player

In real life we kept in touch together, he shared me everything about his life, I sent him a small gift to Filippine. Now to hear about that, I'm so sad and I don't belive that he has passed away. He still so young. @ Akari do you remember him?

Death is never an end, but a to be continued.

R.I.P

• Love 1
  • Sad 4

@ Tiger Strike I wanna start by saying he was one of my best friends when i joined the community , he helped me so much in my starting admin days.

Why did u leave so soon😭💔

This will probably be my last ping to you and I know you wont see it , but

once again i just wanna say ,

Thank you...for the fun days, senpai And

Rest in Peace. ❤

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

His real name is John Andreu Paciosani Villanueva, he from Filippine. He was 1 of my best friend in game,I and him applied admin the same time and he helped me so much, so I gave him VIP every month because he was 1 of good player

In real life we kept in touch together, he shared me everything about his life, I sent him a small gift to Filippine. Now to hear about that, I'm so sad and I don't belive that he has passed away. He still so young. @ Akari do you remember him?

Death is never an end, but a to be continued.

R.I.P

yes i remember him , my best friend and you too , i miss him so much , Rest In Peace my friend @ Tiger Strike  , i willl miss you

My Discord : Long#1080

My Life And My Love To You <3

Qa5c2Ba.thumb.jpg.5462cde9f42c5e341f0f07731221e03c.jpg

Rest in peace brother 🕊️

Guest Amenadiel

Well.. This guy was one of the best Admin of mine in the past, when he was serving the ZE server under my hands, I still remember the times when he came to me for help, and I was glad to help on him and he was glad to be helped too.

It is such a sadness and madness at the same time that, a good person, with good capabilities and personality and also with such a nice behaviour, can pass away at such a young age, who was just about to get to know and learn that how life works...

He was only one year younger than me..

My friend, I hope you rest in peace, because I believe you deserve it, I couldn't get to know you better because I left the LS team and before that you did as well for some time.. But there are no places for excuses, I am just hoping the best for you, and I am sending my deepest condolences to your family too.

Rest in peace brother. May your legacy live long in LS.

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic