Settings

IS this a bug?

-L|S- Dream

So this guy names at first Apeza and then changed his name to corner has VIP but no tag he can place sheilds as u can see in the following ss so i kick him to check but when he come back the server doesnt announce his welcoming for some reason he had 100 armor but no VIP .He even has steam.

20230613211108_1.jpg

20230613211237_1.jpg

20230613211250_1.jpg

• Co-Owner
On 6/13/2023 at 10:05 PM, -L|S- Dream said:

@ Nuage  @ Kratos

guys check him out please he is sus. i kicked him 2 times and server isnt announcing his coming to the server.

send steam id

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

• Co-Owner

And next thing  @ -L|S- Dream who in the world you asked to continuously kick someone when he will have no idea and you don't have any testify to show this bug exists.. The only thing that can make this to exist is "He was VIP before and Alice was saved in database for him and he got it when he connected that's only way to have alice if he isn't VIP rn"  which might have happen so there is no problem with the guy and you are continuously kicking them rather than reporting ?.. Keep in mind if you find someone with unidentified problem you report to us not that you ban or kick that guy without warning or asking him anything..

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

• Co-Owner

Did you even bother to ask him whether he was vip or not if not you could have simply said don't use alice change it...Know anything about giving warnings ?? This is clear abuse of powers that was given.. "Kicking someone without even warning or asking him about it"

• bad 2

- Stephen Hawking

• Co-Owner

The unilateral thinking you got "oh i found someone having problem.. Ok lets kick him" remove this first get to know what exactly happened then only take action... wtf is this administrating 

• bad 3

- Stephen Hawking

• Co-Owner

A thing that I want to say to all admin: Don't Kick,Ban,Slap,Slay or any other action unless its clear.. Eg. If its haxs then just abuse the shit out of him no one will care.. but if its like team-break then you can instant slay but make sure to warn them after that.. If its bhop sgs etc then in chat warn them by taking their name then only take action like Slay or Slap... and after wards if still won't obey then you ban them. Don't do anything in instant.... the one announcement you make using HUD is fine.. but if you find someone breaking some rules which is not necessary to be punished right away mention them and warn them.. @Admin @Senior Admin... If you do this one thing will happen is no one will come here saying "Oh, he banned me for no reason thing or LS admins are so strict f them so trash.." 

- Stephen Hawking

1 hour ago, Vo1D said:

Did you even bother to ask him whether he was vip or not if not you could have simply said don't use alice change it...Know anything about giving warnings ?? This is clear abuse of powers that was given.. "Kicking someone without even warning or asking him about it"

and yes i botherd to ask him everything first as i said i consulted first then kicked him : 1time not 100 times.

dont just assume everything saying "wtf is this administrating" bro what do u mean i asked him everything i didnt type doesnt mean i didnt talked to him about it he was the one who said "kick me i will still have alice" and he was refusing to change it.

again bro DONT JUST ASSUME EVERYTHING FOR UR OWN ACCORD

bruh moment. :D

• Awesome 1

• Co-Owner
On 6/15/2023 at 6:41 PM, -L|S- Dream said:

wtf i only kicked him after i was telling him if he had been bugged or just using it DONT assume that, that i kicked him without consent

he was the one not doing

Pls show me that thing cause i don't see anything like that being said.. consider sending it..

- Stephen Hawking

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.