Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
CleaNSkunK

Zombie Plague Player Administration Chat/Gag System

Gag System and Player Administrator Chat  

3 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Be Fixed?

• Yes.
    • Maybe?
    • No.

Hello I am @CleaNSkunK, if you guys don't know I am a former admin of Lost-Souls administrating Zombie Plague.

Anyways I have a suggestion about the Gag System resulting to the Player Administrator Chat and the Gag System itself.

1). Please fix the Gag System that none of the players can bypass the system by chatting on the Private Chat.

2). Please allow the Gag System to customize the time limit for the specific player. (E.G, 2 Minutes, 3 Minutes and ETC.)

3). Please allow the Gag System to cancel/stop the Gag Duration on the specific player.

That's all for now.

44 minutes ago, CleaNSkunK said:

Hello I am @CleaNSkunK, if you guys don't know I am a former admin of Lost-Souls administrating Zombie Plague.

Anyways I have a suggestion about the Gag System resulting to the Player Administrator Chat and the Gag System itself.

1). Please fix the Gag System that none of the players can bypass the system by chatting on the Private Chat.

2). Please allow the Gag System to customize the time limit for the specific player. (E.G, 2 Minutes, 3 Minutes and ETC.)

3). Please allow the Gag System to cancel/stop the Gag Duration on the specific player.

That's all for now.

Well, now you guys know this is self explanatory for the console system,  but I shall say from what I mean is that I am referring to the Super Menu in AMXMODMENU, not console.

Why would you need the gagmenu on AMXMODMENU while you can use amx_gag in consol.?

For me personally amx_gag works just fine . All flags works . I never had a problem with it! (Im talking about Zombie plague only, cuz i heared that the gag system is not working on dd2)

For More information Contact Me On

Facebook Steam

pizap.com1569038753227211.jpg.7754bb0171306692e4face8150212575.thumb.jpg.da1c14f499cd45912cb263f8c5376ae4.jpg

For now its not necesary add this, but anyways thanks for your suggestion! 

Denied.

Closed/Moved