Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

R3DLol!Pop

VIP Skins

Which skin suits VIPs?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which skin suits VIPs?

• V for Vendetta 
    • AUS SAS
    • Loner Antigas
    • Spetsnaz Terror

I like the forth one the most, the others i don't see/imagine them with zombies. 

Overall, good. 

Would like to hear how people's opinion with these ideas of skins or anybody else wants to share. 

All Of them do look good. But I do like The 2nd one and the 4th one both of them are great 🙂. The most I do like is the 4th one soo imma vote that one .

Keep up the good work 🙂.

I'm going to be honest with you. I really, REALLY disagree with the addition of VIP skins. I mean I had VIP and Admin at the same time and it made the amount of players follow me triple. I don't want regular non-admin VIPs to be extra noticeable and to have the same issue. I'm so sorry. Good suggestion, though.

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

11 hours ago, DraGoon said:

I'm going to be honest with you. I really, REALLY disagree with the addition of VIP skins. I mean I had VIP and Admin at the same time and it made the amount of players follow me triple. I don't want regular non-admin VIPs to be extra noticeable and to have the same issue. I'm so sorry. Good suggestion, though.

Should add a plugin "If a normal player blocks the VIP for certain amount of time, they get electricuted and slapped to the other side" xD 

i agree i think VIP  should just be  a option that you can kick a blocker player.. sometimes admins not arround  and  many players blocking for humans.. i think  we need that option for us vip able to just kick a player ../slap  player..

In the past i considered putting some of these skins as VIP, i even tried them, but they didn't give good results.

For now we don't need skins for VIP, anyway, if we need it, i will put them in their moment.

Topic closed.

Moved.