Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
R3DLol!Pop

List of Suggestions for Forums.

Do you want to see these Suggestions/Changes in our community?  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want to see these Suggestions/Changes in our community?

Since forums is one of the most important things to this community, i decided to suggest many suggestions to keep forums Unique, Brilliant & Updated.

Suggestions:

1. Add Signature option to all users.
This option is available mostly in all communities.

2. Allow guests(non-registered) to see only Community, Counter Strike Servers & Report Section.
This will keep all our informations classified also not easy to Acess/Reach.

3. Connect the server with gameME Stats.
gameMe Stats provide many services which are very recommended and helpful for staffs+ such as logs, Amx Bans, Players informations
Also for players such as Statistics, cool Signatures and ranks even making it easy to report hackers.

4. Add Server Admins, Trial Admins & Members  to Roster.
As far as i know, Those guys are members of the clan too!

5. Add Rank option to Members+
Im talking about the rank which is bellow member's name, this is kinda like member+ privilege.

6. Add Report hackers & Formats & Discord to options board.
This will make it easier to report hackers, making applications also accessing to discord even gaining time.

7. Unite Mapping & Coding section and Desining section under one section named LS Services.
Forums is flooded with useless topics and threads.

8. Reduce Community section threads.
Rename "Ls Community rules" " LS Community All in one"
Move Competition & steam giveaways, Introduction, General Disscussions, Tutorials, Suggestions and feedback and offtopics to Member's sections.

9. Remove/Delete Zombie mod & Zombie Escape Threads from LS Servers Section.
Those servers do not even exist so why their threads do so?

10. Add a Whole section for Members and same goes for Admins.
 This is really necessary.

11. Remove Media Section.
Useless/dead section could be replaced in Member's section.

12. Remove "Activity" and replace it with 'Unread" on options board in addition of unread posts Counter with 99 max.
All new/unread topics & posts should be there.

13. Remove Youtuber and Designer Application threads.
People can be our youtubers and designers without applying.

14. Add Gaming Staff Application.
This role should be Applyable but with a strict requirements.

15. Allow users to change their names without resorting to change name application.

16. Add Loyal Servant Rank.
This rank/role is locked to the people who done a lot for the server & exhausted themselves developping/enhancing it.

17. Make Veteran Rank locked for Inactive/Retired & Honorary players.

18. Add Clans & Clan Request.
Clans with Mentionning Ability example @DustTeam, this will be really helpful and useful.

19. Remove Trial Demo Reviewer role and replace it with Demo Reviewer Manager Role/rank.
Since someone get accepted for DR it means he's able to deal and analyze all kind of hackers, Trial isn't really needed.
DR Manager can approve & deny DR applicants he's their supervisor.

20. Add Rewarding system which can be Activated/Disactivated depends on situations.
Classified.

Reforms:

1. Fix Permissions and allow all users to permanently edit their posts, ability to make polls & Ability to see who reacts to their posts.

2. Notify automatically Staffs & Admins when a new suggestion is posted.

3. Notify automatically Staffs when a new Clan membership/Admin/Demo Reviewer/ Server Manager Application is posted.

4. Notify automatically Admins when a new membership & Admin Application is posted.

5. Notify automatically Admins when a new topic is made in Admins Private section.

Notifications can be enabled/disabled.

Note: This topic is still under construction & all copyrights goes to R3DLol!Pop (me)
Im aware of all grammar faults which will be fixed ASAP.

@ Owner   @ Co-Owner   @ General Staff   @ Staff   @ Server Manager   @ Head Admin   @ Server Admin

Powerful Beyond Measure ☯
doahdoaa.gif.96282ca90fabeceb6dfb9295b6061f15.gif

1653_601.png

some suggestions are good and i support them as well but some are not really important.
some suggestions from me as well,
Change Demo Reviewer team's name to Ban Manager as Demo reviewers just don't solve the cases by demos as they also needed screenshots,demo reviewer's actually work is to manage ban and unban so this will be better and if someone has posted unban request but admin hasn't answered for 24h, player should be unbanned and Admin should be warned as we can't loose our respected players.

In profile where its written "Registered users" should be Admin of ZP or Admin of Dust2 will be better.

Why its important for a user to register to clan? just change forum's setting to account needs approve by a forum admin after checking their ip if the owner of account is trying to make multiple accounts which is against rules.

Add Admins in Team As well but there should be 2 different groups of admins for Admins of ZP and Admins of Dust will be easy in tagging and different colours in teams which doesn't takes long to make group, both groups should have Private admin sections like "ZP Private Admin section" and "Dust Private Admin section"

Last Suggestion is To Let   Ban Managers (Demo Reviewers) Manage ban/unban request, i mean no one else should interupt in them like Staffs or General Staffs.

I Just want @AirStriker To look at these suggestions, thats why im just tagging him and just wanna know if you like these suggestions or not.

Yes i read all of it alot of them really good suggestions good job on it we on these already not all but wich ever we high ranks thing is good we gona work on those thx again

• Like 1

If you wants to contribute 5 euro/month per server for GameMe, then we are happy to install it.

New Rank means new userbar, if you can make similar to what we have now, then go ahead and we will see.

As for others rank wise, not really needed. We need admin right now, so getting more player is a priority.

"Remove/Delete Zombie mod & Zombie Escape Threads from LS Servers Section."

The reason why we still have those section, is because the server is still been worked on.

9 hours ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

1. Add Signature option to all users.
This option is available mostly in all communities.

2. Allow guests(non-registered) to see only Community, Counter Strike Servers & Report Section.
This will keep all our informations classified also not easy to Acess/Reach.

Both of them are good suggestions, i'd say +1

3. Connect the server with gameME Stats.
gameMe Stats provide many services which are very recommended and helpful for staffs+ such as logs, Amx Bans, Players informations
Also for players such as Statistics, cool Signatures and ranks even making it easy to report hackers.

This would be really helpful, @Volt I'll get this if we all agreed to have it. +1 again

4. Add Server Admins, Trial Admins & Members  to Roster.
As far as i know, Those guys are members of the clan too!

5. Add Rank option to Members+
Im talking about the rank which is bellow member's name, this is kinda like member+ privilege.

6. Add Report hackers & Formats & Discord to options board.
This will make it easier to report hackers, making applications also accessing to discord even gaining time.

7. Unite Mapping & Coding section and Desining section under one section named LS Services.
Forums is flooded with useless topics and threads.

8. Reduce Community section threads.
Rename "Ls Community rules" " LS Community All in one"
Move Competition & steam giveaways, Introduction, General Disscussions, Tutorials, Suggestions and feedback and offtopics to Member's sections.

Number 4, we may add Admins & Trial Admins but member i won't recommend adding it to there.

Number 5, We can set something like "After 10 contents members can set their own rank".

Number 6, didn't get what you really mean.

Number 7, could be done easily and ye it would be a good thing.

Number 8, Also this could be done and would make the forum looks better, i believe.

10 hours ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

9. Remove/Delete Zombie mod & Zombie Escape Threads from LS Servers Section.
Those servers do not even exist so why their threads do so?

10. Add a Whole section for Members and same goes for Admins.
 This is really necessary.

11. Remove Media Section.
Useless/dead section could be replaced in Member's section.

12. Remove "Activity" and replace it with 'Unread" on options board in addition of unread posts Counter with 99 max.
All new/unread topics & posts should be there.

13. Remove Youtuber and Designer Application threads.
People can be our youtubers and designers without applying.

14. Add Gaming Staff Application.
This role should be Applyable but with a strict requirements.

Number 9, as Volt said, servers will be up soon hopefully so no need to delete for now.

Number 10, I didn't really get what's this, we do have Members private section and Admins private section if that's what you mean.

Number 11, Ye +1 or we can just put 1 section and throw all the not needed sections there.

Number 12, Also if you put the mouse on Activity it gets you Unread Content option there.

Number 13, #Neutral since i don't really need.

Number 14, I feel Staff Application gonna need a lot to do And also Staffs rank has a lot of access, so i believe it should be deserved not Applied for.

10 hours ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

15. Allow users to change their names without resorting to change name application.

16. Add Loyal Servant Rank.
This rank/role is locked to the people who done a lot for the server & exhausted themselves developping/enhancing it.

17. Make Veteran Rank locked for Inactive/Retired & Honorary players.

18. Add Clans & Clan Request.
Clans with Mentionning Ability example @DustTeam, this will be really helpful and useful.

19. Remove Trial Demo Reviewer role and replace it with Demo Reviewer Manager Role/rank.
Since someone get accepted for DR it means he's able to deal and analyze all kind of hackers, Trial isn't really needed.
DR Manager can approve & deny DR applicants he's their supervisor.

20. Add Rewarding system which can be Activated/Disactivated depends on situations.
Classified.

Number 15, we can do that but like to edit the settings so nobody will change more than 1 time every month, Btw for me doing change name application is better so we won't be confused sometimes if people will change their name suddenly lol.

Number 16 & 17, To be honest that's a good idea but we have a lot of ranks that we should check to see what to delete before we make any new ranks.

Number 18, For the explanation you provided i'd say +1 to be able to mention the whole Dust2/ZP/ZE team directly, even tho we may not need it that much but it would be useful sometimes.

Number 19, I feel Trial DR is needed to test the member that is willing to be 1 of our Demo Reviewers, also in the past we had Staff that manage these requests.

Number 20, not sure honestly about this one.

----------------------------------------------------

11 hours ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

1. Fix Permissions and allow all users to permanently edit their posts, ability to make polls & Ability to see who reacts to their posts.

2. Notify automatically Staffs & Admins when a new suggestion is posted.

3. Notify automatically Staffs when a new Clan membership/Admin/Demo Reviewer/ Server Manager Application is posted.

4. Notify automatically Admins when a new membership & Admin Application is posted.

5. Notify automatically Admins when a new topic is made in Admins Private section.

Notifications can be enabled/disabled.

Number 1, can be done easily.

Number 2, 3, 4 and 5 this can be made manually by going to any section of them and go at the bottom, you will see the "Follow" button, when you press it it gets you options, you choose whatever you want from them.

PS: Probably nobody knew about these points 2-5 so we hopefully will make a thread or something like that to lead members about this, and will see if it's possible to make these ranks get notifications for these section unless they removed (Like to change it so they get notifications as soon as they get this rank but they can go and disable it easily).

32_101.png

Thanks for all this feedback which i didn't expected ! Appreciated !
@Decoid[1]^ Thanks for your support, but unfortunately i disagree with your statement for numerous reasons.

@AirStriker Appreciated

19 hours ago, Volt said:

If you wants to contribute 5 euro/month per server for GameMe, then we are happy to install it.

New Rank means new userbar, if you can make similar to what we have now, then go ahead and we will see.

As for others rank wise, not really needed. We need admin right now, so getting more player is a priority.

"Remove/Delete Zombie mod & Zombie Escape Threads from LS Servers Section."

The reason why we still have those section, is because the server is still been worked on.

well, server costs 100$ per month according to Airstriker, 5 x 12 = 60 euro per year, 60 x 3 = 180 Euro
2 month costs of a server provide you 3 years gameME services, I think the server can afford that.
About userbar, i can do that.
True we do need more admins, but we really need demo reviewers only 1 DR in a whole community it's too OP for him.
I had no idea about the servers.

10 hours ago, AmerHS said:

Number 6, didn't get what you really mean.

Number 10, I didn't really get what's this, we do have Members private section and Admins private section if that's what you mean.

Number 20, not sure honestly about this one.

Number 6: that's what im talking about  pRhalcP.png

Number 10: make a whole section for members and a whole section for admins! not threads!

BeTfqME.png

Number 20: Classified msg me for explanation.

Powerful Beyond Measure ☯
doahdoaa.gif.96282ca90fabeceb6dfb9295b6061f15.gif

1653_601.png