Settings

New Senior Admin

InFiNiTyy

• Supervisor

Hello Lost Souls Family!

Today I'll announce a promotion to an individual who is working hard for the community doing an excellent job within the server and the forum.

Welcome @ Ja6t to the ZP Senior Admin team!

( Congratulations from @ EleNa )

Congratulations!

• Great! 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Love 2

Gl noob

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif

Finally, Lets go <33333

He is my favorite and most diligent ZP Admin. Im very happy that he is promoted.

I think he will be a Admin who surpasses me. I bet you 🤣

Welcome our LS Senior Admin Team !

Congratulations My @ Ja6t !! 😄

• Love 1

• |  Gyro and Utopia | •

13 hours ago, InFiNiTyy said:

Hello Lost Souls Family!

Today I'll announce a promotion to an individual who is working hard for the community doing an excellent job within the server and the forum.

Welcome @ Ja6t to the ZP Senior Admin team!

( Congratulations from @ EleNa )

Congratulations!

OMG, i really didnt expect that guys,  thanks you very much to everyone! i love!

I cant react to all messages of support because there is a limit of reactions hahaha xd, but hey, ill try do my best for this new job, since now i have more responsability since it leads to more responsabilities, so im very gratefull to everyone! 

I really have no words, Thanks you guys! @ InFiNiTyy  @ EleNa   @ BLAX   @ Ouls   @ Saur0n   @ DeadMan   @ ezgif-5-9d545037ed.gifDarKieX   @ Dreaaam   @ NaMafia   @ RiiCK   @ Nuage   @ KrazyGamer14   @ Sobrenatural   @ OMARR   @ ALOOSH PRO   @ BengiLK   @ menily   @ Lambo   @ Gyro and Utopia   <3333333

• Great! 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Love 8

131_203.png

ZP Server Manager