Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

R3DLol!Pop

Zombie Plague's Unwanted Maps

Do you want these maps removed?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want these maps removed?

• Yes, i do
    • No, i don't (i'll explain why bellow)

As you all know, many maps are disliked by players due to numerous reasonable reasons.

Maps:

1. zm_ls_antarctica_v2

2. zm_ls_abandon_v2

3. zm_ls_die_hard

4. zm_ls_hydro

Please don't forget to share your opinions bellow.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

1. zm_ls_antarctica_v2

I think this map would bet better if the recentmaps limit was extended. We now have all these other maps, such as cubeworld_mini, biohazard_base, coldsteel, etc., that people have found the perfect cycle for. It's as if there was no point in having any of the other maps in the first place. I think for this map, recentmaps settings should be set higher. I think it is currently 5-ish.

2. zm_ls_abandon_v2

Abandon is a classic. Even though the same reason previously stated for zm_ls_antartica_v2 applies, I persoanlly don't overly enjoy the map. I, however, respect the map as it's the base map for almost ALL zombie plague servers, especially ZoD. And for that reason, I'm going to have to disagree, BUT ONLY FOR THAT REASON.

3. zm_ls_die_hard

I personally perfer the classic die_hard map. This map just has too much stuff. Aside from "too much stuff", it has an exploit. The classic map had ZERO issues and was a beautiful classic. I agree we should remove this one, but I think the classic should come to replace it.

4. zm_ls_hydro

When it comes down to this map, I'm going to have to agree with its removal. I don't much appreciate any of the spots on the map. I like the map's theme, but the spots are kind of garbage. I'd have to vote remove for this map. I liked it, but not very fond of it.

(P.S: you should add an additional poll option that says something such as "Some but not all")

7 hours ago, R3DLol!Pop said:

1. zm_ls_antarctica_v2

This map is Glorious and I think most of Professionals Players want this, Because they can Roam Around Quickly and Fun. I think this map shouldn't be remove

just because i love this map and What people think that it's Garbage, Maybe they have self intentions or Fps Drop

2. zm_ls_abandon_v2

This one shouldn't be Removed, Because This is way more fun with 10-15 players only, Reduced lag, Easy way to hide, and Good for Understandable players

3. zm_ls_die_hard

This one just like Dragoon Said this map has an Exploit, so many things right? i don't like this map just because There's too many containers and the New players don't

Memorize all the Things.

4. zm_ls_hydro

Not gonna lie, This map is good for the Theme Zombie mode, Because it fits

the Zombie Mode.. Like That's an Facility, and last. Good for Bhop players

Just the 3. I hate it the mapper is an Container lover

zm_ls_abandon_v2 is one of the most chosen maps by all, I don't think it should be removed. I'm neutral about zm_ls_antarctica_v2. With the other two maps, I totally agree with you. I also agree with @DraGoon the recentmaps limit should be extended, 10 recentmaps would be fine.