Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

Sign in to follow this  
R3DLol!Pop

List of Suggestions for ZP

here is the list of suggestions i made which can make Zombie Plague more enjoyable to everyone.

Non Expired Weapons (Lasts more than one single round, untill the survivor gets infected)

- Balrog Ethereal

- AKM 12

- Sawn-Off Shotgun

-  Violingun

- Rock Guitar

Allowing Weapons to remain on the ground (Example: you pick them again after antidote)

Climber zombie should immidiately stop climbing when he gets shot (300 damage)

Add "No Recoil" option to items ( 15 Ammo packs)

Add a skin to Survivor's Ak-47

Add a mode on the first and the last round.

Disable Infection Bomb  on last players or disallow it on the last minute.

Add /donate or /give option ( players can give & get ammo packs and won't focus on admins anymore)

Fix Sawn off Shotgun bug (Shotgun unlimited clip)

Fix adverts and add advertisements for our shop

Allow Knife retreat (the human/survivor can push the zombies and kill them)

(Optional) Add Assasins vs Snipers Mod

Note: it's not imposed to add all those suggestion, only the suggestion that majority like, peace and all copyrights goes to LS.

• Like 1

Powerful Beyond Measure ☯
doahdoaa.gif.96282ca90fabeceb6dfb9295b6061f15.gif

1653_601.png

i love the suggestions for real, but the donation/give can be easly glitched, i remember back then alot of peoples gliched it

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, R3DLol!Pop said:

here is the list of suggestions i made which can make Zombie Plague more enjoyable to everyone.

Non Expired Weapons (Lasts more than one single round, untill the survivor gets infected)

- Balrog Ethereal

- AKM 12

- Sawn-Off Shotgun

-  Violingun

- Rock Guitar

Allowing Weapons to remain on the ground (Example: you pick them again after antidote)

Add /donate or /give option ( players can give & get ammo packs and won't focus on admins anymore)

Note: it's not imposed to add all those suggestion, only the suggestion that majority like, peace and all copyrights goes to LS.

Climber Zombie: Unfortunately, this has been suggested probably more than I can count on both hands. Good idea, though!

Infection Bomb: Actually, the infection bomb should be strategically used. However, allowing antidote usage even after the grenade was used makes all the other players have nothing to lose. So it is kind of boring.

Last and First round modes: Great Idea. Hope it gets added.

Anything I didn't list I most likely disagree to for logical purposes.

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

18 hours ago, DraGoon said:

Climber Zombie: Unfortunately, this has been suggested probably more than I can count on both hands. Good idea, though!

Infection Bomb: Actually, the infection bomb should be strategically used. However, allowing antidote usage even after the grenade was used makes all the other players have nothing to lose. So it is kind of boring.

Last and First round modes: Great Idea. Hope it gets added.

Anything I didn't list I most likely disagree to for logical purposes.

Well, First of all i want to thank you for this feedback, what can be concluded is this feedback is made from a commercial vision.
so about the infection bomb i just mentioned that should be disabled in the last minute what i meant with that, usually last humans get infected by that bomb which results in killing them and ending of the round and this stuff isn't tolerated in other servers.
let's look at it from a commercial vision, the more services you make, the more interests you get, the more money you make :)

1653_601.png

On 7/28/2019 at 2:03 AM, R3DLol!Pop said:

- Balrog Ethereal

- AKM 12

- Sawn-Off Shotgun

-  Violingun

- Rock Guitar

FIRST THIS IS MY OPINION lol.

I feel this point has positive side but in the same time a negative one and may be more than the positive, i'd say -1 to this one.

Maybe this idea would be good but not sure, so i'd say Neutral for this one.

climber 1 i don't really know but having this i guess will make it much harder for zombie (Not always just in some conditions), so i'm going with -1 and so for the other two choices.

For these 2 points i'd say +1 cause i feel it would be really good. Hoping it will be possible to get them to server tho.

Not sure but It may request to change the points system, also sometimes it may be glitched so -1 here.

Didn't know about the Sawn off shotgun thing and not sure if it's a bug or that's how it's wanted in the server, @AirStriker.

For the adv things sure will be fixed soon hopefully. :D

Number 1 would be great if it'll be added.

Number 2 would be great as well if the server can handle more. So i'd say +1 to both.

@AirStriker get your ass here nubie, he has some good suggestions. :D

• Like 1

32_101.png

Overall i like the ideas to pick up guns on the ground as well as the others listed expect for one, recoil.

Recoil as you may all know allows you to shoot with perfect aim. As so it is super overpower with unlimited ammo (Recoil 15 ap + Unlimited Ammo 30 = 45 Ammo Packs) the cost of this for one round is insane and super cheap as well as super unfun to deal as a zombie. 

But again, the other ideas are pretty good and i will personally would love to see these things in the server. 

Good Job,

Jordan 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 6:30 PM, AmerHS said:

FIRST THIS IS MY OPINION lol.

I feel this point has positive side but in the same time a negative one and may be more than the positive, i'd say -1 to this one.

Maybe this idea would be good but not sure, so i'd say Neutral for this one.

climber 1 i don't really know but having this i guess will make it much harder for zombie (Not always just in some conditions), so i'm going with -1 and so for the other two choices.

For these 2 points i'd say +1 cause i feel it would be really good. Hoping it will be possible to get them to server tho.

Not sure but It may request to change the points system, also sometimes it may be glitched so -1 here.

Didn't know about the Sawn off shotgun thing and not sure if it's a bug or that's how it's wanted in the server, @AirStriker.

For the adv things sure will be fixed soon hopefully. 😄

Number 1 would be great if it'll be added.

Number 2 would be great as well if the server can handle more. So i'd say +1 to both.

@AirStriker get your ass here nubie, he has some good suggestions. 😄

I second this

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chocolate69 said:

Overall i like the ideas to pick up guns on the ground as well as the others listed expect for one, recoil.

Recoil as you may all know allows you to shoot with perfect aim. As so it is super overpower with unlimited ammo (Recoil 15 ap + Unlimited Ammo 30 = 45 Ammo Packs) the cost of this for one round is insane and super cheap as well as super unfun to deal as a zombie. 

But again, the other ideas are pretty good and i will personally would love to see these things in the server. 

Good Job,

Jordan 

First of all i would like to thank you for this feedback,
Well, i cannot deny what you said about recoil because it's reasonable, but, price can be discussed, im sure not all players are aware of this trick(Recoil+Unlimited), when i buy Golden AK-47, Nuke/Fire/Freeze M4a1 i feel like something is messing and the weapon is not that effective especially with AK-47..., i don't really agree with you about zombies, zombies can deal with that trick, they can bhop or even spam jump+D or +A they can even use madness too, even it was an option in roz, let's give it a shot why not, if it's too OP we'll remove it. 

I think it's time for  @ Owner  to give us his final decision.

1653_601.png

I think isn't necesary add no recoil, we have skin for akm 12 weapon, also i think we can't add that mode ( assasins vs sniper ). I will talk with the owner about your suggestion.

Denied.

Closed/Moved