Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

Sign in to follow this  
[J]

Volt Annoying

Posted (edited)

What is the problem of this guy with me @Volt? @Wilano had already told me about of the name and tag, BUT I was about to start seeing a suspect, I was just connecting and he kicked me, i came from another server with another name, I have already chosen team and the server does not let you see until next round unless restarts, but this guy comes to show that he has a pain because of my presence and he kicks me, you think I'm a fucking soldier that I have to do everything you tell me immediately to that you are happy, this is a "simple game", mature. 

kickme1.jpg

kickme2.jpg

kickme3.jpg

kickme4.jpg

Edited by [J]

Since I’m the one who kicked you and demoted you.

I will put why I done those action.

You joined in our server with a nickname “:/”, after I saw, I warned you twice in admin chat. But you continued to ignore me and continued to play the game, therefore you left me with no choice but to kick you. Between my warn and your play time, there was at least 3-4 rounds. Everything can be checked on server log.

After you came back from the kicking, you said, “why kick me” and “What’s your problem” (Both in admin chat). The problem was you ignored my warning countless times but, in this instance, it was 4 times. And you said, “I’m not playing”, just because you not playing and spectating players does that mean you don’t have to wear tags?

I guess you never bothered to read the admins rules. Good luck on your next application, but for now you not ready.

In case you have no idea why you should wear tags, Wilano specially wrote out “Youre required to wear the tag -L|S- from now on!” Guess you ignored that as well, and you never bothered to read any of the admin guideline in admin section.

The moment you play on our server, you need to have the tag up. There's no but or "I came from another server". Changing nick literally takes less than 5 second, and you don't have the time to even do that between selecting servers.

The fact, that I kicked you. You should immediately tick in your brain and asked yourself why you got kicked, since you already saw the console it was about names. Then you should of changed your name and not coming back with the same name.

You're lying, you did not warn me, I had not even played 2 rounds in a row, what are you talking about? When you want to catch someone who is an expert in cheating, you do it discreetly by changing your name! do you think I'm going to apply? People like you drive away players.

You manipulate actions and your version, why do you bother my presence? You were the only one who commented negatively on my application, I told you something, I did not have any plans to apply, it was @Wilano and @JoMaMa that talked to me, I was interested, and why not?
Did you remove the admin? hahahahaha you can continue eating my bullets

Lying for what? Everything can be check on server log.

You joined with the name, I warned you twice, you ignored and kept on playing, I kicked you and come back been rude.

I'm a developer for LS, and what are you? A trial admin, remember what position you in before making this dumb and stupid thread.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You let your sewing be seen when you say words like "I'm more than you here, do not post nonsense" you comment negative in my application, Do you think that you offend me? there is a life beyond the game to be arguing for a "name" (the whim that bothers you my presence)

I remember that you also spoke to me rude because I spoke in Spanish to several Latinos friends for  "chat admin", if a person he does not understand English, so that he understands I speak to him in his natural language  all does not camp  and the game is fluid.

Look for this and say that I am lying now  "Between my warn and your play time, there was at least 3-4 rounds. Everything can be checked on server log. " 

Edited by [J]

Volt was clear on why he demoted you, good luck in the next admin application.
Thread is closed.