Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
DraGoon

Biohazard Change Poll

Biohazard_v3 Public Opinions  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Biohazard_v3 Be Darker or Lighter?

• Darker
    • Keep As Is
  2. 2. More secrets?

• Add 1 more
    • Add 2 more
    • No more, thanks.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2019 at 09:00 PM

I have created a new map called "zm_ls_biohazard_v3." Now I am going back and fixing up issues and adding a couple small things. Here is a vote on something I need your guys' help with.

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

can I make a suggestion on what to create?

make the little pool wall hall way, into an actual hall way connect it to the other one and maybe add a crouch room within that hall way.??

darker than black new  (2).png

25 minutes ago, Respect_lawyer said:

can I make a suggestion on what to create?

make the little pool wall hall way, into an actual hall way connect it to the other one and maybe add a crouch room within that hall way.??

You talking about the waterfall? 

When I play your map the gamma of the object seems to be low which makes it a lil bit darker, would you mind if you fix that?, I think its because of the bleakness.wad that makes the objects darker and try to keep balance of the fps management and the design of the map.

There is no bleakness.wad. If there were, you would be waiting like 2 hours to download it.

I feel that these textures that is breakable should have less hp, like it should get maybe 80 damage to be broken? cause this one i felt you need to spam your gun until it opens lol

20190712233024_1.jpg

32_101.png

@DraGoon the map is perfect evryone likes the map you dont need to change anything good job keep up the work im looking forward to another map

I think you need to make the top little higher so we can bhop normally, because sometimes when you bhop there you are glitched above  the top

Btw the map is great

20190714042928_1.jpg

@DraGoon I see now, it's just because of the sky illusion that makes it very dark and light ish, I see, try making the light_environment entity and try lowering the pitch to -45 making it a realistic effect well, idk if you using that. Btw the only thing that needs to be fixed is the lightings everything else is excellent, but, I think in the secret room is that supposed to be a texture or a missing texture? It appears to be checkered.

15 hours ago, AmerHS said:

I feel that these textures that is breakable should have less hp, like it should get maybe 80 damage to be broken? cause this one i felt you need to spam your gun until it opens lol

20190712233024_1.jpg

@DraGoon as what @AmerHS mentioned, try making the hp lower maybe around a value of 150-300? Btw func_breakble and the object and the hp of it.

The map has been edited and some of your considerations have been taken into mind! Enjoy the new updated! (Map still needs to be added)