Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
venomYT

I Lost 10k ammo packs

Please see my last video of L | S, after playing, I got to play other games, today I got into the server my ammo packs disappeared, I had exactly the ammo packs of my last video

@venomYT I'm not sure honestly how your ValveID will change by itself..
In your video you had a different ValveID than the one you had when u joined server today.. Are you sure that:

1- You don't have any SteamID_Changer or something like that in your pc?

Or

2- You didn't re-install the game?

32_101.png

No friend, I just reinstall the Cs when I do not respond to servers that actually work and are online, and my ID does not change

Actualy i checked his vid that uploaded yesterday by him idk if that vid is old or not duo cuz there is no way that amopacks could reseted but idk give him his aps and keep ur eye on him i guess

Being honest, I do not know why I lost my ammo packs if I had not spent them, it's more I wanted to get to 20k ammo packs and they lost me for some strange reason

The server has been reset, if you're a valve player, Wait till a staff to join the server and tell him to give you your aps.

Closed/Moved

For More Information Contact Me On

Facebook Steam

pizap.com1569038753227211.thumb.jpg.b214e7c467be8639fb0132a8be057e7c.jpg