riVEEEEEEEER

Report CleanSkunk

What's the admin name : CleaNSkunK

if you can get his steamID : N/A

The reason of the report : showing his power by kick/insulting me as abuse admin and he change my name more then twice cuz their is Gamerclub tag with my name (i need to write the tag cuz im DR in gc) i dont thing changing name of players in a rule in this community, and its not good to abuse other admins from other communities ! pics below will proof.

proof of the admin abusing their powers

20190609093145_1.jpg

20190609093159_1.jpg

20190609093213_1.jpg

20190609093225_1.jpg

20190609093236_1.jpg

20190609093246_1.jpg

20190609093253_1.jpg

20190609093304_1.jpg

20190609093313_1.jpg

• Like 1

He is a Liar.

He is showing several pics which are non-sense connecting the information one-by-one to defend his case as much as possible. He is wrong I didn't kick him after I changed his tag, I kicked him because he disrespected LS saying "GC is better than LS than you knew"., then after that I said "gtfo" and kicked him, then when he came back he told me to ban him testing my empathy as an admin and I know my rights I cant majorly ban someone if he/she did something minor so I just ignored him, without hesitance I told him "talk more then I will really ban you." and that is it, he is a Liar.

Thus, this guy had a nickname here in LS named Lkhedi and he was one of the users that were blacklisted for a specific reason.

So, What is your reason now?

Edit: I don't care if you needed to keep your tag at GC you are in the boundaries of LS not GC. And it is your opinion if GC is in fact better than LS.

Posted (edited)

well pics lies ? let the staff team take decision boi. firsst of all about me yes im lkedhi and what, is that problem ? please dont change the reason of my topic. and the second thing i didnt begin this shit u did it by telling that "oh riVER u are Lkedhi and some bullshit ..." anyway i dont think that pics lies and honestly i dont think u deserve you'r rank for some reason. ty 

Edited by riVEEEEEEEER
grammar stuff

On 6/9/2019 at 5:51 PM, riVEEEEEEEER said:

well pics lies ? let the staff team take decision boi. firsst of all about me yes im lkedhi and what, is that problem ? please dont change the reason of my topic. and the second thing i didnt begin this shit u did it by telling that "oh riVER u are Lkedhi and some bullshit ..." anyway i dont think that pics lies and honestly i dont think u deserve you'r rank for some reason. ty 

Well what is wrong if I started asking you are Lkhedi, things go normal and you suddenly said "GC is better than you know". I even know better than you at administrating, so have some respect, and I have never said pics don't lie it just doesn't match up with the case.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CleaNSkunK said:

Well what is wrong if I started asking you are Lkhedi, things go normal and you suddenly said "GC is better than you know". I even know better than new at administrating, so have some respect.

yo habibi, whats the fking way u think like, so as i understand from what u said is i join and begin all shit by gc is better and and ..look i join the server for getting some fun right ? and u tell me first you'r lkedhi ye ? after that u remove GC tag from my name and this my first time i saw something like that, sometimes i met staff team in zp ls zp server like @Craig Jonesand he didnt change my nick. then i told u why u change my name u tell me shity reason or something like that, thats right i told u GC is better then LS and u start insulting and kick, when i told u illtalk with you'r owner u said "dont try me, dont forcing me, bla bla" the story finish here.

dont reply lets hundle it by any staff

Edited by riVEEEEEEEER

Well, the rule is very clear

"No Advertising

Players are not allowed to advertise other communities website/server IP's. Including their names/chat/microphone.

This will lead to a warn and permanent ban if needed!"

When it says do not use absolutly noithing thats mentions another communitys name i think its tag shouldent be allowed as well. I belive @CleaNSkunK is right by changing your name. And please if you wanna play in our server at least respect our rules and remove your tag. Anyways i'd like to listen you another staff's opinion before closing this case.

@Gloomy @Fakusagi

I have to Clear out this frigging advertising rule again?....

@TheLegendaryNV People are allowed to use any tag they want mate. if we ban evryone that has a different tag we wont have any players left.

Anyways i made an entire thread about this yesterday he was not advertising he just gave hes opinion about what he thinks is better. But for saying "SHITSERVER IS BETTER THEN LS" you are allowed to kick as a warning since it can be considered as a sort of advertising, if he keeps doing it you are free to go to ban him for advertising, thats it..

@CleaNSkunK changing hes tag is NOT allowed this can be looked at as "abuse" because he did nothing wrong for having a tag in hes name.

@riVEEEEEEEER By looking at those pictures u make me feel like you were cocky and annoying to our staff members if you have an issue with hes actions you go higher up or like this you make a abuse thread. But NEVER try to cause a scene in our server or chatbox, this can lead to a 30min ban for just being annoying i hope you wil understand that..

As for the actions and the disrepected that were made, even when i made that thread about "Falsi Advertising Bans" we will discuss in our team what actions we wil take for this not to happen in the future.

Kind Regards,

Amnesia

16 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

@TheLegendaryNV People are allowed to use any tag they want mate. if we ban evryone that has a different tag we wont have any players left.

Anyways i made an entire thread about this yesterday he was not advertising he just gave hes opinion about what he thinks is better. But for saying "SHITSERVER IS BETTER THEN LS" you are allowed to kick as a warning since it can be considered as a sort of advertising, if he keeps doing it you are free to go to ban him for advertising, thats it..

@CleaNSkunK changing hes tag is NOT allowed this can be looked at as "abuse" because he did nothing wrong for having a tag in hes name.

@riVEEEEEEEER By looking at those pictures u make me feel like you were cocky and annoying to our staff members if you have an issue with hes actions you go higher up or like this you make a abuse thread. But NEVER try to cause a scene in our server or chatbox, this can lead to a 30min ban for just being annoying i hope you wil understand that..

As for the actions and the disrepected that were made, even when i made that thread about "Falsi Advertising Bans" we will discuss in our team what actions we wil take for this not to happen in the future.

Kind Regards,

Amnesia

yo friend, u didnt understand me when i said "i swear you'r admin will removed if u me" i dont mean that i show my power or somethingelse lol im just normal player but i still have the right of my words cuz if u see anyadmin abuse disrespect you what u should do ? i report him and with this report maybe he will demoted and thats what i mean by my words ^^

anyway thanks.

39 minutes ago, riVEEEEEEEER said:

yo friend, u didnt understand me when i said "i swear you'r admin will removed if u me" i dont mean that i show my power or somethingelse lol im just normal player but i still have the right of my words cuz if u see anyadmin abuse disrespect you what u should do ? i report him and with this report maybe he will demoted and thats what i mean by my words ^^

anyway thanks.

Bruh I was There and i knew you are lying and, He tells me you're a Ban Evader

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amnesia said:

Kind Regards,

Amnesia

well this solves everything. It looks like i was wrong myself

@CleaNSkunK I hope this clears everything for you and all the others. 
@riVEEEEEEEER nevermind the tag part, in the future, dont try to annoy admins like you did. I hope you understand and forgive us for the tag thing.
@Amnesia Thanks alot and good job ?

Case Solved
#Thread Closed

• Like 2

other gamers can use other clan tags, they should not be fucked with unless advertising server such as join our server or having an ip on the name.

@cleanskunk

4 hours ago, TheLegendaryNV said:

Well, the rule is very clear

"No Advertising

Players are not allowed to advertise other communities website/server IP's. Including their names/chat/microphone.

This will lead to a warn and permanent ban if needed!"

When it says do not use absolutly noithing thats mentions another communitys name i think its tag shouldent be allowed as well. I belive @CleaNSkunK is right by changing your name. And please if you wanna play in our server at least respect our rules and remove your tag. Anyways i'd like to listen you another staff's opinion before closing this case.

@Gloomy @Fakusagi

tags are fine and this is not a rule. only advertising such as join us or name as an ip or website.

I agree with the cocky part and was probably just being annoying but a simple kick/slay/ban is the way to go.