Hello Dear Staff & Members of this Respective Last Souls Community

I am a very new member here but i have experience of becoming an admin in many other big communities like UGC , Indungi and CSblackdevil so i humbly request you that please read this and think about it 

Rules for Admins :

1.There should be an activity limit for the admins and members for applying admin request i.e AT LEAST 30 hours + 

Result : It will help the server to increase rank in global ranking system on gametracker and many other server tracking sites 

2. There should be one active admin on the server always to control the hackers/abusers/script users . 

Result: Server would be more friendly and non-irritable to other players who are legit and not using any kind of script/hack

3. Manager should regularly check the Servers for the inappropriate behaviours and inactivity of Admins/Helpers

Result: Good management and Good interaction between new players and admins , and More players will to join 

Regards 

5 hours ago, -L|S- SkillReviverS said:

Hello Dear Staff & Members of this Respective Last Souls Community

I am a very new member here but i have experience of becoming an admin in many other big communities like UGC , Indungi and CSblackdevil so i humbly request you that please read this and think about it 

Rules for Admins :

1.There should be an activity limit for the admins and members for applying admin request i.e AT LEAST 30 hours + 

Result : It will help the server to increase rank in global ranking system on gametracker and many other server tracking sites 

2. There should be one active admin on the server always to control the hackers/abusers/script users . 

Result: Server would be more friendly and non-irritable to other players who are legit and not using any kind of script/hack

3. Manager should regularly check the Servers for the inappropriate behaviours and inactivity of Admins/Helpers

Result: Good management and Good interaction between new players and admins , and More players will to join 

Regards 

1. Ive Set the server activity limit for admin applications on 50 hours already. You would know this if you even read the application requirements in the first place.

2. Having 1 Staff online all the time is pretty much imposible we are a clan/community not a company we dont have steady times. Anyways there is almost evrytime of the day a staff online just not ingame so if there is a hacker they should report it on the forums and this guy wil get hes punishment.

3. Me as a server manager check the server regulary. But if you play here for quiet a while you should of know this.

Suggestion for the future:

1. Check the admin requirements list before giving suggestions.

2-3. Play the server for a couple days before making such suggestions, then you wil know that we do our best to come as much online as we can.

Anyways thankyou for your feedback.

Thread Closed.

Kind Regards,

Amnesia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1