Settings

π—–π—¦π—šπ—’ π—§π—˜π—”π—  π—›π—œπ—₯π—œπ—‘π—š [Urgent]

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

csgo-ze.png

Can your computer handle CS:GO especially Zombie Escape mode? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our growing community?Β 

Its your chance to join and share your skills with us! It's open for anyone and from any community!

Β 

What is ZOMBIE ESCAPE?

Zombie Escape is an exciting mod that offers a classic version of escape and a fast-paced gameplay. Every round is tense as you battle against time to cross and reach the escape zone before zombies can infect you.

Β 

How to WIN?

Teamwork and communication will be put to the test in Zombie Escape. If you want to have any hope of survival, you'll need to work together with your teammates. Using supplies and calling out zombie locations are crucial for surviving.Β 

Β 

Lastly,

Zombie Escape is enjoyable. Every round of this adrenaline-fueled adventure will leave you feeling ecstatic. So why are you still waiting? Join LSGAMERZ Zombie Escape with your friends now!

Β 

We are currently looking for these positions:

- Server Admin

- Senior Admin

- Server Manager

- Graphic Designers

- Plugin DevelopersΒ 

Β 

Β 

Your ideas are important to us! Join us now!Β 

Feel free to message me here at -Β 
Forums, Discord (WolfBeard#0111), Facebook (WolfBeardYT), Forums @ WolfBeard

@ pgO9MHq.gifColorSettings @ Vo1D @ Valk

• Great! 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PICΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Mod_428027_large.jpg

Β 

• Sovereign Sentinels
1 hour ago, Metro said:

Hopefully the server can compete against GFL, Zeddy and Ghost ZE server.

Hoping someday they we will <3. However, try applying for this position if you are interested.Β 

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PICΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Mod_428027_large.jpg

Β 

You cant forget the expert in csgo Legendary Eagle Master MR.KURO here.

• Great! 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, Angel said:

bots kill you, in easy. nub

bots better than you 100x nub

• Haha 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Β 

• 1 month later...

My computer is weak and I am currently having problems... I will try to download it when I solve all my problems and try it,

-|Β Β https://discord.gg/CUBYXSkj2wΒ Β Discord:Β FaDeDx#5744Β  Β  Β |-

Camper.gif

{~Β PM For QuestionsΒ check.gif.8933f389316d6c515f9922b4084b8976.gifΒ ~}

• Vo1D AMATERASU unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...

I actually started playing ze after watching videos of CSGO Ze mods, and I do play it from time to time, since I prefer 1.6 more ig
But this will definitely be great, considering 1.6 is slowly (and sadly) dying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help?
Feel free to contact me through Discord:Β 
para_para0364

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------