Settings

π™π™π™š π™£π™šπ™¬ π˜Ύπ™€-π™Šπ™¬π™£π™šπ™§

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hi Good Day Lost-Souls Community!

I hope everyone is doing fine and well.Β I am here to announce about a new individual that will come and join me and @ vueEIt4.gifNastycamper Β with this journey. This individual is known for his hard work and dedication towards the community. He is one of the reason why our Zombie Escape server has been dominating Gametracker rs and .com, why we have so much donator for the past months, and why we keep back on track.Β 

Β 

I would like to thank @ akPXJRg.gifjink07 @ vueEIt4.gifNastycamper @ akPXJRg.gifPhoenix Β & @ akPXJRg.gifAirStriker Β for backing me up with this decision.Β 

2 years ago, he accepted my offer on joining this community as one of our coder and developer. Well what can I say, he is the personal coder of my cousin @ Ezxchiel in his server. Together with @ hanf.gifBenNy1uckY , they create a competitive environment for everyone. Hoping White wouldn't kill you if he goes back on CL lololol. (I know that wouldn't likely to happen)

Β 

Now, I know everyone is thinking who this guy is. He's just the one building probably the LS biggest project so far as we evolve. Our very own CSGOΒ ZEΒ Server.Β 

Well, what can I say bro. I would like to take this opportunity to properly address all of the hard work you have done in this community. The community owes you a lot.Β 

My right hand (same like @ Jinwoo Β ofc), my friend, manig- (nightmare), the kid.

Β 

@ akPXJRg.gifAirStriker Β 's best bud and very own private developer.

Let's all welcome our new Co-Owner, @ Vo1D

Β 

More promotions and demotions will be announced in the following weeks.

PS. Ok I can be in-active and focus on work now lololol. JK.Β 

Management

• Love 16
  • Haha 1

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PICΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Mod_428027_large.jpg

Β 

You always focused on improving our servers, bringing updates, listening to our suggestions and so on. I thank you for all this and I hope it continues like this @ Vo1D Congratulations on your new promotion, I hope you have much success in your new project.

• Love 1

• Sovereign Sentinels

congrats @ Vo1D Β very well deserved.Β 

the community doesn't know how much work you do at the background for everything to happen. thank you.Β 

now you will be officially called mini-geistriker.Β 

• Love 1

• WolfBeard unpinned and unfeatured this topic