Jump to content

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

  1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
DraGoon

Map delays! A Suggestion for Voting and Playing Maps!

Recommended Posts

So we have a large list of maps. Cool right? F*** yeah it is awesome. I love the variety of maps that we have at our finger tips by just nominating them and voting upon them. So what's the point in this suggestion?

 

First of all, about 74% of our maps are played rarely, if even touched ONCE. We play a same, basic set of 12 maps, mostly. Even then, 59% of THAT GROUP OF MAPS are played less than the other 41%. We only play 11% of maps OUT OF ALL OF THE MAPS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, by majority. We need to open up to more maps because playing the same 5 - 12 maps out of all 45 maps is extremely boring.

 

Secondly, adding something to cause the 74% of maps we don't play.... well, played, will most likely increase the population. I'm very confident that our population could be higher if we got more into the diverse group of maps we have to offer. Everyone has their unique opinion of what map is best/fun. If we play a map not yet touched, we might attract the people who notice our server plays one of their favorite maps!

 

So what is my big suggestion about?

 

MAP DELAYS!

 

 

"What does that mean?" some of you may ask. What does it mean?!?! Well let me define it with an example to make it easier for many of you to understand.

 

 

 

EXAMPLE (Variables provided)

 

Once "Map Y" is played, everyone (excluding admins who can force-change) must wait "X" amount of maps until "MAP Y" can be nominated and played again.

This rule would apply to all maps. All maps bad and good!

 

Share what you think! You are all members of the LS community. You should take pride in participating!

Edited by DraGoon
  • Like 1

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea, it would be useful for the server to be a little more varied in the sense of maps that can be played, so enjoy other varieties of maps instead of playing the same game again and again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea is good. I am sure that regular players have tired of playing on the same maps.

 

BTW, you are talking numbers... where did you get such accurate statistics? : )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The idea is good. I am sure that regular players have tired of playing on the same maps.

 

BTW, you are talking numbers... where did you get such accurate statistics? : )

 

I am very active and just looked at the maps that were most played on during my activity. It is pretty accurate since I am very active, just not 100%. It is more of an average than an actual EXACT percentage of information gathered throughout the server's map history. It is just based on the activity of your average active player.


"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem must be solved they cant nominate map now lets say zm_ls_colors map now after a map change they cant nominat that map for next 7 map changes like 7 games played idk if i was able to explain it right but ye it should be ok now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Problem must be solved they cant nominate map now lets say zm_ls_colors map now after a map change they cant nominat that map for next 7 map changes like 7 games played idk if i was able to explain it right but ye it should be ok now

Yes. That is almost exacally what I mean. They can't nominate it for "X" amount of maps. However, if needed, admins can force-change or vote those maps if the population of the server happens to be very low and those maps are known to bring it to life.


"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem was solved effectively in addition to your suggestion will be approved.

 

Accepted...

 

Closed/Moved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...