• What is the Bug / Exploits
    I report this bug of the new weapon that it's called: Vulcanus
  • Which Map?
    zm_ls_colors
  • Proof:
    Bug.dem
  • Proof 2:
  • Proof 3:

As we can see the demonstration of the demo, the player is shooting with the vulcanus weapon and l know that it is always marked as nemesis mode, and l report this error if they can solve it.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

As we can see the demonstration of the demo, the player is shooting with the vulcanus weapon and l know that it is always marked as nemesis mode, and l report this error if they can solve it.

@Kevin Testing this out myself It automatically tracks the target where it's shooting the problem or the bug it's still targeting the person even when they're out of view which should not be the case it's suppose to just be auto-aim when aiming/firing not going through walls.

• Great! 1

Just now, NoOne said:

@Kevin Pruebo esto yo mismo. Rastrea automáticamente el objetivo donde está disparando el problema o el error. Todavía está apuntando a la persona incluso cuando está fuera de la vista, lo que no debería ser el caso. a través de las paredes.

Exactly but the player leaves the click pressed and sets his sights and stays aiming between the walls, the played smith went for the secret and you are still taking life thanks for helping friend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.