Settings

Absence of Mr Natsheh

Natsheh

it is the time for me to say good bye for all the kids out there especially jink, see you latter all and take care :), also i would like to specially thanks @jink07for the support as well the members also i would like to give gratitude to @Playeer, i think he's going to do a wonderful job as JB manager, hope the best for the community.

• Great! 2
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 6

Bay gay...

• bad 1

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif

You have done so much brother. Wish you goodluck on whatever you on and take care. Goodbye

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

I hope you get herpes for leaving @Natsheh or geitsheh

• Love 1