Settings

Event Zombie Plague Incoming,

Typhoon

Hello Lost Souls:

i want to announce that i will son hold an event in our zombie plague server, i want to invite all of you to participate  in this event,  you are all welcome,  the event  will be hold in october, players of all server from lost Souls  too are welcome to participate in this event, the prizes of this event will be:  1 month vip  for the first winner, 10 k aps for the second winner and 10 k aps for the third winner too, the event will be hold with tag and cannibal rounds, the day and time i will announce soon,i wish you all good luck. 

@ Members @lfZpEDP.gifDonator @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Trial Admin @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @agWVT1i.gifGeneral Staff @vueEIt4.gifCo-Owner

• Great! 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Love 3

701f87a40d635c76113e5e96ebfb1a3d.gif.689b41d6da691133af29b5fb21d51a00.gif

Can everyone participate?

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif

since it gonna be tag and cannibal, let make it fair for everyone, let make every players who participate do fps_max 100 and have couples admin spec....whoever have for than 100fps is disqualify....what yall think? @server admin

• Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Lambo said:

since it gonna be tag and cannibal, let make it fair for everyone, let make every players who participate do fps_max 100 and have couples admin spec....whoever have for than 100fps is disqualify....what yall think? @server admin

I agree with you lambo, if our admins have more   ideas  they can talk.

701f87a40d635c76113e5e96ebfb1a3d.gif.689b41d6da691133af29b5fb21d51a00.gif

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

If they want to do that, at least they should be specific maps and they shouldn't be so big, also they shouldn't have spots that you are about to infect and it teleports them to another place.

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif