Settings

Squid Game Incoming

Playeer

image.thumb.jpeg.b0c3d6568181321ae5488edf17b110c1.jpeg

Greetings  Jailbreakers,

So I am back over here to announce another Jail Break event which I hope it would be interesting for you as it is in my mind, and which be held on Sunday 9:00 pm GMT +3.

So here goes the event:

Basically, we are going to do the squid game rounds one by one until we get one winner. 

Before I start explaining, its known that squid game is a strict game, so I need mature people to be there and no delays please.

Rounds:

1. Round 1: Red Light, Green Light : Most of our jailbreak players know, we already have the squid game doll which is going to be used in this round to make it successful. A little explanation is that when the doll stops singing you have to freeze or it will detect you as a moving target and you are done. when it starts singing you have to run as fast as you can so as to reach the safe area.
  2. Round 2: Dalgona/Ppopgi : since we don't have biscuits to make this round, we are going to replace it with the painting system we already have in jailbreak. All of what you have to do is hold E "use key" to paint on walls, so you are going to be splitted into 3 teams and each team will be given a painting randomly, then each team have to pick 1 guy to be Picasso, and that guy should try to paint on a specific wall, last team to finish painting is going to be eliminated. (Paintings are gonna be: a tree, a face of a cat, the pringles logo.
  3. Round 3: The Glass Tile Game : We have @Natsheh's map which includes the glasses game, so you guys are going to be given numbers, number one is going to start and ending with I don't know what number would we have. Some glasses are going to be fake and some are real, its a luck game. Also, I am giving 1 chance of a respawn for those who die in this game.
  4. Round 4: Marbles : We are also replacing this with a one vs one spray contest, 1 try for each player, no cutting the spray, highest wins.
  5. Round 5: Squid game : Last men standing are going to play a boxing match, and last but not least, the survivor gets the prize.

Reward:

• Winner gets VIP for 1 month, and 150,000$

Rules:

Anyone to break these rules is automatically SUSPENDED.

• Cheating is not allowed in every game we play.
  • Don't Bhop/SgS/anything that boosts your speed, only running.
  • Blocking teammates is not allowed.
  • Holding guns without guards permission is not allowed. Otherwise you are called a rebeller.
  • Rebelling is not allowed.
  • All shop items are restricted. using the heal item is considered as cheating.
  • Guards health is going to be 2000 so as to avoid death.
  • Prisoners health is going to be 200.
  • When playing Boxing at the end, it will be slashing only NO STABBING. Every stab you make to the enemy is going to give you a 25 damage slap.

• We are going to wait 10 minutes before starting, so please try not to be late, if you join after 10 minutes you will not be included in the event.
  • If you win VIP, don't ask to get the VIP in other servers, it is only for Jailbreak.

I would like to see more new names in the server, and I hope you enjoy it.

@ Members @Trial Admin @Server Admin @Head Admin @Demo Reviewer @Server Manager @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @EleNa@jink07

• Great! 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Love 3

Playeer#9465

Bump

I am going to be starting Deathmatch minigame randomly, only if we had lots of players standing for the last 2 rounds. "as you saw in the squid game series people were killing others so they get a higher chance of winning"

24 hours remaining from now.

Playeer#9465

Quick edit

I have just remembered that 3 people can't be drawing at the same time because they're gonna run out of ink, so I am replacing that round with a team vs team deathmatch as the 3rd round. The 2nd round is gonna be the glass game

Playeer#9465

4 minutes ago, Playeer said:

Quick edit

I have just remembered that 3 people can't be drawing at the same time because they're gonna run out of ink, so I am replacing that round with a team vs team deathmatch as the 3rd round.

Im so tired, how Many hours left? @Playeer