Settings

Player is possibly abusing a glitch in the map, or the map is glitching, im not so sure

GoDz21

• In-game Name
    [Ls] -- GoDz21 --
  • What server did it happen on?
    ZE
  • What is the Bug / Exploits
    Player is possibly abusing a glitch in the map, or the map is glitching, im not so sure
  • Which Map?
    ze_ATIX_panic_s3
  • Proof:
    Juancho.dem

So I found this Juancho player, which im not sure if he was abusing a glitch that he found on the map, because i seen him getting stuck in the air, and then somehow, he gets teleported straight to the escape zone, which i dont know how thats possible, at first i thought it could be skywalking, but i think this dude must be hacking or something, and he wasnt lagging at all, because the other players werent lagging as wellz he had around 43 FPS.

Or maybe it could be the map, but, at multiple times, i seen him getting stuck in mid-air, and then after he gets auto teleported, making us lose multiple rounds, and some of the instances, it wasnt by the shield. I also told @Saur0nto ban him for possible Glitching Exploits.

Also his Valve ID: VALVE_5:0:2021694636

• GoDz21 changed the title to Player is possibly abusing a glitch in the map, or the map is glitching, im not so sure
35 minutes ago, Queen said:

Can I know why you tell other admin ban and not yourself?

What? I'm reporting a glitch, because the player might be using Exploits, so that is why I told him to ban, and I have the proof

8 minutes ago, Godz21 said:

What? I'm reporting a glitch, because the player might be using Exploits, so that is why I told him to ban, and I have the proof

I understand that you are reporting a glitch but I don't understand why you are telling a trial admin to make the ban?

• Great! 1

Ohhh, I see. I probably misread that because I thought you were telling me to ban myself, but I see what you are saying. 

Well since I am HA, and HA needs to lead the admin team, Sauron did Saw the player was doing, so Since he was Trial admin, I helped him with the ban, so i just supported a new admin. I misread it, sorry :)

Understandable it is really good that you look over the new admins, but it would be better to not just give new admins help. After when we check their bans on amxbans we see a lot of bans and we think they have made it, because pretty much they to get the bans on their own.

• Great! 1
  • Love 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.