Settings

end of the journey

Hello everyone, i don't know what to say but i'm leaving , idk if it's the end of the road but i gues it is 

Thanks everyone for eveything, i came here as a child in 2017 and now i'm leaving  as a man 

Thank u guys again , i wish to y'all the best 

Cya nubies 

• Love 1
  • Sad 14

Oh no mota :(  I'm really sad to hear that you are leaving us‚ thanks for everything you've made for me. I will miss you‚ take care 7abibi <3

• Love 1

What!!!! your leaving for good? this just breaks my heart :( but anyways I hope you have a great journey and a blasted adventure with your life but one day we will meet again, Have a good time buddy we had a blast playing CTF ZP and others at the time i kind miss it I have been fun playing with you though and every step of the way your always fun to hang out with even though we barely talked in discord such as XD.

Have a good time buddy and cya later :(

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Motasem Sahle said:

Hello everyone, i don't know what to say but i'm leaving , idk if it's the end of the road but i gues it is 

Thanks everyone for eveything, i came here as a child in 2017 and now i'm leaving  as a man 

Thank u guys again , i wish to y'all the best 

Cya nubies 

So u lost your virginity here? electronically ? Jk

Man, GL with life bro.

another 1 😥

• Love 1

Gay for real.

Just goodluck with whatever you do in your life. I know you must have a reason for you to leave. Will miss you habibi. 

Thanks for everything and take care, doctor mota :)

Discord : beriaaa

Steam Friend Code : 1269101563