Settings

Leaving LS about 2 months or less Farwell

LS Skully

Hello Lost-Souls Members and Staffs, I'm going to break out a sad news for me I will not going be active anymore since my surgery is about 2 days away, and I'm going to be sad cause I don't know when I ever going to be back proply next year or less, the reason that I'm leave is that I have to do surgery on my head I had a BIG BUMP in there and need to be removed its going to be scary but I think I can pull it off this type of stuff scares me and I don't know if I'm able to be back,

I'm going to say Thanks to all the Staff and other members here they been great supportive admins I ever seen.

I will be back its just this surgery takes a long time to recover such as so I wont be active until I'm fully recovered until that day come I will play a lot like I do today XD But anyways I think I need to get ready and do this (kind of scared!!!) but I will manage this and pull through this, I want to be back asap!!!

I'm sorry you all have to read this very sad story, Farwell good friends, If my surgery goes really well I might be on every now and then to see what's going on.

Can some  @4NIOexZ.gifStaff  set me on Veteran Please and thank you!!!

PS: I wont be leave perm I will come back full and strong and help LS and every else so don't think I'm leaving forever I wont XDD

• Love 5
  • Sad 20

Hi skully

Sad to hear that another legend leaving i hope u make it and i hope u recover asap

We are always here to support you no matter what

use ur phone to check dc and forums zaddy

• Love 1

Andrew Tate Sigma GIF - Andrew Tate Sigma Cigar GIFs

Brokeys

Guest Amenadiel

-It was really nice to meet you also really happy to have those chats with you, either ingame or on Discord.

-Wishing the best for you brother, and I hope for your surgery to go well, and for the fact to see you coming back better than ever! ❤️

[By the way, about your rank, we as Staff, who got access to ACP, we can't set someone who has a higher role than ours and also got ACP access. So you might have to talk with peoples such as Co owners like @Nastycamperor with @EleNawhom got high priorities, to set you off.]

Take care, farewell my friend! 🔥❤️

I am very sad to hear this‚ You were and still are a very good person I will never forget what you did for me and  for the others I hope you come back one day in good health I also hope your surgery goes well We will miss you take care ❤️.

• Love 2

Take good care of yourself spec sleeper ill be waiting for you to come back so we have our fun again together in ZP <3

Good Luck with the surgery 

• Love 2

Heehhh

vermeil-in-gold-anime.gif.a9ac7877f490fad5a3b383fe9491a52a.gif

image.gif.a5184ba7edf40bf0a3e9c1d9892cb400.gif

Any queries please pm me or message me on discord bk.#0001

ZP Server Assistance/ Demo Reviewer

I know you from the old Ls, you will know who I am by referring to this new nickname, but the little I communicate with you, I can only tell you, get well soon and if you have to say goodbye, it will be goodbye, mate. I hope you recover soon and that more old people like you, do not leave, neither from the server, nor from life

Goodluck on your surgery brother looking forward to working with you again when you are ready. 

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Everything will be fine. Be well and come back whenever you ready. Will miss to see you sleeping in spec.

Take care, mate.

Discord : beriaaa

Steam Friend Code : 1269101563

I haven't seen you in a long time, but I can't believe there was such bad news. It's really sad 

I hope you rest well after the surgery and fully recover your health 🙏

Until then, take care bro.

• |  Gyro and Utopia | •

Hello Lost-Souls, I'm here to break out good really good news, Just had my surgery and now I'm all done with it and the next 4 weeks I'll be resting and I'll return and Help LS.

For those who supported me I'm going to say thank you for all your kind words with all that bring me hope and joy to this community and love it even more and I wanned to say thank you for those who supported me and I'm really glad that you did.

Anyways I'll go recover now I'll see you guys real soon when my 4 weeks of recovery Heals up again and once again thank you all <3

• Great! 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Love 3

• LS Skully changed the title to Leaving LS about 2 months or less Farwell
2 hours ago, LS Skully said:

Hello Lost-Souls, I'm here to break out good really good news, Just had my surgery and now I'm all done with it and the next 4 weeks I'll be resting and I'll return and Help LS.

That's spectacular news bro! 

Pleased to hear that the surgery went well.

You can ask me anything!

#valk5709

1673055930_standard(1).gif.5838da8640d3e8465ff5a773ba78bba9.gif