Settings

Farewell Nobs and Geis :D

TokYo

Alright bois and girls,  My Time Has Come - Meming Wiki I'm moving cuz of my college in different apartments but I cant take my PC with me ( Yes very sad Ik) plus its my Junior year of College and I'm in a very competitive field where if you "don't focus life over" . But jokes asides I have been here way too long lol and been an admin for 2.5 years. Many demotions and Promotions many bans and I'm still SM xD. 

But special thanks to @EleNa& @Phoenix for always promoting me , @Nuage @Amenadiel @Armando@Peter @JMX my five big ZE geis and this mf whom I only got banned by @Nastycamper. and @jink07 nob owner who got bullied every server lol. And my arch nemesis xD @Lux

Rest my ZE admoon team is hella Good, I will be active every once in a while so If I wanna help the server I will by donating or doing events. Rest I think I'm done with my Rank. I will play for few more days, tryna find good event ideas and then I will be gone.

I haven't take many names but I still lub you geis. Lets see if in future I decide to come back to CS. Once again Appreciated the Promotion and Trust  :))

@ Members @Trial Admin @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @agWVT1i.gifGeneral Staff .

• Love 3
  • Sad 20
  • bad 4

Drink a few 50/50 vodka and baileys shot for good luck. Also good luck even if you dont and you should learn no sleep for 48 hours techniques it will be very useful xd.

Ps. If u do it tell me if it was good

pp..gif

2 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Drink a few 50/50 vodka and baileys shot for good luck. Also good luck even if you dont and you should learn no sleep for 48 hours techniques it will be very useful xd.

Dont scare me man Alot of bishes saying "ready for sleepless night" but my major is fun (finance advising) just hella competitive

Bro why why this life gotta take legends everytime from us always same fucking reason college/life issues i just wanna go to heaven so none of u gotta go to college bro i will miss u @TokYono gei no nothing this time for real bro <3😭😭

• Sad 1

Andrew Tate Sigma GIF - Andrew Tate Sigma Cigar GIFs

Brokeys

Hi @TokYo.

I only have to tell you that you have the greatest success and remember, this will always be your home, where you will always be welcome, take care of yourself and see you soon, gei <3

Good luck.

• Love 1

I really hope you will be successful in your near future, and i hope you will be safe out there. you really helped this community since the first time you been here, and its pretty sad to see you go. you will be missed, i know the others will be missing as well, and  Good Luck Bro <3

• Love 1

• Sovereign Sentinels
3 hours ago, TokYo said:

Alright bois and girls,  My Time Has Come - Meming Wiki I'm moving cuz of my college in different apartments but I cant take my PC with me ( Yes very sad Ik) plus its my Junior year of College and I'm in a very competitive field where if you "don't focus life over" . But jokes asides I have been here way too long lol and been an admin for 2.5 years. Many demotions and Promotions many bans and I'm still SM xD. 

But special thanks to @EleNa& @Phoenix for always promoting me , @Nuage @Amenadiel @Armando@Peter @JMX my five big ZE geis and this mf whom I only got banned by @Nastycamper. and @jink07 nob owner who got bullied every server lol. And my arch nemesis xD @Lux

Rest my ZE admoon team is hella Good, I will be active every once in a while so If I wanna help the server I will by donating or doing events. Rest I think I'm done with my Rank. I will play for few more days, tryna find good event ideas and then I will be gone.

I haven't take many names but I still lub you geis. Lets see if in future I decide to come back to CS. Once again Appreciated the Promotion and Trust  :))

@ Members @Trial Admin @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @agWVT1i.gifGeneral Staff .

@TokYoI work in finance. hit me up :D 

study hard, get a great job, make lots of money, and become part of the red team. 

good luck buddy. your annoying-ness is always welcome here with open arms. 

• Love 1

Is your school so far from your apartment right? So, why don't you buy another laptop, it's necessary for your college. You now that I am 30 years old, I have to work everyday, so I don't have much time to play, but I always spend a little time to play everyday, or maybe 2 days 1 times. I know college is important for everyone, so I think you need to buy another laptop to study and play game sometimes. We all know you have worked and dedicated too much for our server, If you leave, many players will miss you.

I hope I still meet you everytime when I play in future

Best wishes for you

"we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the hills that we climbed, were just seasons out of time"-Season in the Sun