Settings

New Server Managers !

EleNa

• Sovereign Sentinels

It's been a long time since we promoted, hasn't it ? 

Today, there will be a demotion of some Staff and Server managers due to their inactivity, but also I'm here to announce the New 2 Server Managers of ZP and ZE.

Congratulations @TokYofor becoming the manager of ZE, and Congratulations @Antivirus for becoming the new manager of ZP, your access will be set by me , and your amx bans accounts will be given to you by @Nastycamper.

Guys, the servers, their admins and their players ofc, are between your hands , please be fair to everyone.

@Angel and @Amenadiel no need to change rosters yet, as there will be demotions also, so i will do it by my self soon.

Congratulations !

• Great! 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Love 11

EleNaJ#7020

NoNo way, Thank you so much, been here for more than 2 years now always been fun let’s see what this new position begins 

Ngl I have few knowledge about SM position but I got my geis @Armando @Amenadiel @Nuage to help me out. <3

Congrats to this Gei also now no bully me with tank @Antivirus

• Love 3

17 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Congratz gays threesome when ?

Now ban you perm for stealing my old nick

Tokyo and Anti, congrats and good luck to your new ranks. Well deserved. 

tenor.gif.e6859139af83956d999558e5e509b5f5.gif

"Betrayer... it is I who was betrayed. Still, I'm hunted. Still, I'm hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot. And sometimes my hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those... Who oppose us"

sylvanas-sylvanas-windrunner.gif.6c9d971e7517c9ef9a97c12b77d0fe87.gif

"𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛"

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕦#1191

[𝙶𝚘 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙]

http://321_1002.png

• Sovereign Sentinels

Still think @TokYois gei but I guess he's alright

@AntivirusWell deserved buddy. 

We're lucky to have both of you. You're both fantastic players and great advocates of LS. Thank you.

@Antivirus will give you 96969 as APs for congratulatory note and @TokYo will give you $69 on JB for the same <3

• Love 2

Guest Amenadiel

When antivirus will arrive, I bet he will be so shocked, that he will ask from everyone how much is a bj hahahah

But jokes aside, congratulations guys, I am expecting the same activity, and same energy from you guys like before, don't let us down!

❤️🌹

Congrats gays :kissing-face-with-closed-eyes:

Omg I just woke up and saw this, I can't describe how I feel right now, I'm very happy because this community really means a lot to me and I love you all❤, thank you all for the congratulations, best morning ever, I won't disappoint you guys, day in and day out I try to give my best and congratulations to the gay @TokYowell deserved buddy. 

• Awesome 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

first off all you did a good thing on promoting ant1 cuz that bitch is 24/24 playing he does not even go to sleep.

@Antiviruscongratz kid i'm proud of you i remember when u were asking to get promoted to HA look at you now <3

congratz to Tokyo too and stop bullying me in JB u noob ❤️

i love you guys <3

• Haha 1

Andrew Tate Sigma GIF - Andrew Tate Sigma Cigar GIFs

Brokeys

Congrats for the both of you, ill love to work with you guys again starting maybe sunday but defo next week

Heehhh

vermeil-in-gold-anime.gif.a9ac7877f490fad5a3b383fe9491a52a.gif

image.gif.a5184ba7edf40bf0a3e9c1d9892cb400.gif

Any queries please pm me or message me on discord bk.#0001

ZP Server Assistance/ Demo Reviewer