Settings

Event for All in Classic Server - 3 Free VIP Month and/or Choice of XP or AP

jink07

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hello LS, 

I'd like to coordinate an event in: the Classic Server. Play 3 maps, and the folks with the most points wins CHOICE of VIP for a month, or a preset (Reasonable) amount of XP or AP in whichever server they play most. Event should take place June 4, 2022 (Saturday) at a time that will be set this week. So there can be three winners who wins free VIP for a month. 

Any Staff, SM, HA, etc. can feel free to join and help coordinate =) 

@akPXJRg.gifOwner @vueEIt4.gifCo-Owner @agWVT1i.gifGeneral Staff @Head Admin @ Members @Server Admin @Server Manager @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @ Veteran

--- Edit #1 ---
Some thoughts: 

1) No SGS, bhopping, auto scroll, etc. @Vo1Dcan you help disabling this? 

2) I recognize that its about the team winning as well rather then individual kills. So I'll think of an idea on how to point this. 

3) IF you win, you can decide to give someone else VIP or the XP/AP you won 

--- Edit #2 ---

1) EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE 12PM NEW YORK TIME ON SATURDAY. THAT IS 5PM LONDON TIME, 6PM ALBANIA TIME. 

2) @BenNy1uckY, @Vo1Dneed you to limit FPS to 100. Please also remove VIP if you can. If not, we can set everyone $$ to $16,000 when we start. 

3) Hope you all can make it. Thoughts/suggestions are welcome. Specs will be kicked instantly. If you are SM or above rank wise, please help me coordinate.

--- Final Edit --- 

1) IP Address for Classic Server: 135.148.53.3:27003

2) The 3 maps that we will play will be Dust 2, Italy, and Aztec

3) There are minor bugs; like when you spawn, for some reason, you need to select weapons twice. Something to keep in mind. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! 

--- FINAL RESULTS --- 

@Armando - WON 2 VIP MONTHS

@Wraith - WON 500K AMMOPACK IN ZP

@Wicked - WON $10MM IN JAILBREAK

@Scorpion - TBD ON WHAT HE WANTS :D

Thanks all for participating. 

• Great! 7
  • Awesome 15
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2

Ez pz event I only killyou and end up winning :P 

• Great! 1

• Sovereign Sentinels
7 hours ago, TokYo said:

Ez pz event I only killyou and end up winning :P 

Bring it bruh! 

• Love 1

Damn man, you give it to me now no need to keep the event cause either I'm gonna win bruhh xP

Good luck to all <3

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Need any help regarding "ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ROLES" ping me on discord

Discord: Wraith#7887

• Co-Owner
On 5/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, jink07 said:

Hello LS, 

I'd like to coordinate an event in: the Classic Server. Play 3 maps, and the folks with the most points wins CHOICE of VIP for a month, or a preset (Reasonable) amount of XP or AP in whichever server they play most. Event should take place June 4, 2022 (Saturday) at a time that will be set this week. So there can be three winners who wins free VIP for a month. 

Any Staff, SM, HA, etc. can feel free to join and help coordinate =) 

@akPXJRg.gifOwner @vueEIt4.gifCo-Owner @agWVT1i.gifGeneral Staff @Head Admin @ Members @Server Admin @Server Manager @4NIOexZ.gifStaff @ Veteran

--- Edit #1 ---
Some thoughts: 

1) No SGS, bhopping, auto scroll, etc. @Vo1Dcan you help disabling this? 

2) I recognize that its about the team winning as well rather then individual kills. So I'll think of an idea on how to point this. 

3) IF you win, you can decide to give someone else VIP or the XP/AP you won 

--- Edit #2 ---

1) EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE 12PM NEW YORK TIME ON SATURDAY. THAT IS 5PM LONDON TIME, 6PM ALBANIA TIME. 

2) @BenNy1uckY, @Vo1Dneed you to limit FPS to 100. Please also remove VIP if you can. If not, we can set everyone $$ to $16,000 when we start. 

3) Hope you all can make it. Thoughts/suggestions are welcome. Specs will be kicked instantly. If you are SM or above rank wise, please help me coordinate.

we can make it all..

• Awesome 1

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

• Angel locked this topic